telldunkin.com: What about winning free donuts from your favorite Dunkin & Donuts? Amazing right? We are here to guide you on how you can win free treats from the famous donuts company. TellDunkin is the official online survey portal where the customers can give their feedback and opinions, thereby improving its services. The American multinational coffee and doughnut company gives great rewards to their customers who will complete the survey. This article will cover various topics, including survey rules, objectives, requirements, rewards, and more.
How to take TellDunkin Survey?
Once you meet all the eligibility criteria, you will be eligible to participate in the survey. Keep the receipt handy before participating, and make sure you have a strong network connection. We have prepared a detailed guide so that you can take the TellDunkin Survey easily.
- To start with the survey, visit the official website at the address www.telldunkin.com.
- Once you land on their website, you have to select your desired language. There are two language options English and Spanish; you can select from. Click on ‘Go.’
- Now, you will be asked to enter the 18-digit survey code that you will find on your TellDunkin receipt. Enter your code correctly without any space and click on the ‘Start’ option.
- Now, if your receipt doesn’t have a survey code, you will find an option ‘My Receipt does not have a survey code’ just below the code box. Click on the option.
- A new page will be opened where you need to enter the 6-digit store number located at the top of your receipt. Now enter the date and time of your visit and click on ‘Next.’
- In both cases, you will be taken to the questionnaire session, where they will ask you to share your opinion through some questions. Don’t worry, they are very simple and will take just a few minutes to complete.
Have a look –
- ➢ You will be asked to give them a digital rating based on your satisfaction.
- ➢ Rate the food you ordered from Dunkin’ Donuts.
- ➢ Give your feedback about the cleanliness of their premises.
- ➢ How did you find the friendliness of the staff working there?
- ➢ Did you face any problems while placing your order?
- ➢ Which aspect of their premises did you like the most?
- ➢ Will you recommend the store to your family and friends?
- These are some basic questions that you need to answer honestly and submit.
- Now, lastly, provided your contact details so that they can get back to you if required.
This step is mandatory; don’t try to skip it. Write your full name, address, city, zip code, phone no, and email address.
- After you have correctly completed the survey, you will receive a promotional code, which you need to save to claim your rewards later.
TellDunkin Survey is not a waste of time as you can win exciting rewards from them at the end of the survey. Once you correctly complete the survey by giving your honest feedback, you will be eligible to win gift coupons from Dunkin & Donuts
- You will be rewarded with a Dunkin & Donuts gift code that can get you a free Dunkin & Donut or a 3oz Soft Serve (on the purchase of a medium/large soft drink) on your next visit.
- Upon completing the survey, you can get amazing discounts on your next order at their store.
They decide their lucky winner by a lucky draw contest. The lucky winner may win free coffee for the whole year or any other special prize.
TellDunkin: Rules and regulations to participate
Willing participants should read the rules and regulations carefully. Here is below listed the rules-
- The survey receipt containing the TellDunkin survey code should be redeemed within 30 days after completing the survey.
- One survey receipt can be used by one customer only. Multiple entries will require multiple receipts.
- The survey offer cannot be combined with any other offers or rewards.
- Also, remember, that the coupon code is not transferable.
- The customer will have to bear the tax applicable after the coupon is redeemed. Prerequisites for Survey
- The essential requirement is a valid purchase receipt from Dunkin& Donuts.
- If you want to participate, a basic knowledge of English and Spanish is a must. The basic language is English, but you can switch to Spanish also.
- You will also need a computer, laptop, or mobile phone, having an active internet connection.
- You must have a valid email id as Dunkin’ will send you important information via mail.
- Last but not least, some valuable minutes of you to complete the survey.
TellDunkin: Eligibility Criteria
Unfortunately, not everyone is eligible to take the survey. Take a look at the eligibility criteria first-
- There are specific age criteria if you are eager to take the survey. The age of the participant must be at least 18 years old.
- The entrant should be a legal resident of the United States of America as most of the stores are located in the USA.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Company employees, their immediate relatives, affiliates, management, sponsors, or anyone connected with the company cannot participate in the survey.
Dunkin & Donuts: Customer Support
The survey’s primary purpose is to get honest customer feedback to analyze missing areas and take necessary actions to provide the best possible customer experience. In case you have any further inquiries regarding their service, you can contact them through their customer care details.
- Survey page- TellDunkin.com
- Customer contact number: 800-859-5339
- Headquarters Contact Number: 1-781-737-5200
- Dunkin’ Donuts Headquarters Address: Canton, Massachusetts, United States
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Dunkin Donuts Customer Survey Site: www.telldunkin.com
- Dunkin Donuts Official Site: www.dunkindonuts.com
About Dunkin & Donuts
Dunkin’ Donuts was established in the year 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts. In 1990 the franchise was acquired by Baskin-Robbins’ holding company Allied Domecq.
Headquartered in Massachusetts, United States, Dunkin Donuts is presently serving in 46 countries internationally with over 12,600 restaurants. Dunkin & Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee, and baked goods.
Every year they serve about 2 billion cups of hot and iced coffee internationally. The brand is continuously innovating to offer guests new, delicious flavors and menu options to satisfy them.
Being one of America’s most iconic restaurant brands, Dunkin’ has set up a dedicated team to look after customers’ likes and dislikes. ‘TellDunkin’ is the official online survey portal aiming to gather genuine reviews about their performance.
The dunkin’ customer satisfaction survey is a small effort to be the best, not in the US and worldwide. Dunkin prioritizes receiving honest customer feedback and then taking appropriate actions.
The survey is available on www.telldunkin.com. To stay at the top of the competition, it is essential to improve service continuously. The main concerns behind conducting the survey are-
- The survey’s main objective is to know customers & opinion on the food, pricing, service, staff behavior, etc.
- With the survey’s help, Dunkin gets to know about the performance of their stores, employees, etc.
- To deeply analyze their services, Dunkin; inspires all their customers to provide honest reviews.
- They count every feedback, whether good or bad; you can freely put forward your opinion.
- This is an organized way that helps them realize which area needs more attention.
Dunkin & Donuts: Menu
Being a leading coffee and baked goods chain globally, Dunkin Donuts runs over 12000 restaurants in about 36 countries. They are famous for mouthwatering donuts that come in different flavors, including Jujube Burst, Strawberry Creme, Pinaclair, Dark Choco Therapy, Nutty Choco Cuddle, Alive by Choco, Death by Choco, Jelly Filled, and others. Other sides are –
- Frozen beverages
- Hot Beverages
- Hash Browns
- Sandwich (Turkey, Cheddar, Bacon)
- Chicken Salad
- Iced Macchiato
- Bakery Items (Donuts, Muffins, Cookies)
You shouldn’t miss any of these mouthwatering delicacies. The price of them may vary as per the location. You can explore more by visiting here – www.dunkin.com.
Let’s hope you find this article useful, and all your doubts regarding the Dunkin Donuts Survey have now cleared. Do you have any further confusion? Feel free to let us know by commenting.
We would like to hear from you. You can also follow Dunkin’ on their social media handles like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram to stay updated with all their latest updates.
Thus, if you are a regular visitor of Dunkin & Donuts, you should conduct your favorite donut store’s guest satisfaction survey. Just make sure that you answer every question honestly.
Also, the survey offers excellent rewards in return. Sweet deal, right? So, what are you waiting for? Participate in the survey and share your honest feedback.
Related tags: telldunkin.com