The Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction survey is an easy way for their customers to enter the Taco Bell survey sweepstakes. There are a total of 13 entry periods in a year.
In each period, four winners are selected randomly and each is rewarded $500.
You can be one of the winners too. Stick with us and find out everything about the sweepstakes and the survey. Also, check out the other methods of entry in the sweepstakes.
Tell the Bell survey is an opportunity for the customers to give honest feedback about Taco Bell. This includes feedback about the food, service, restaurant, and more.
The questionnaire is divided into sections where they can respond. If you were thinking about leaving a message to Taco bell, you should take this survey instead of contacting customer service.
On completion of the survey, you can also opt to enter the sweepstakes. There are two methods to enter the sweepstakes and one of those is answering this survey.
You also need to qualify for eligibility criteria and follow the sweepstake rules. We have listed them here to help you out.
Requirements for Survey www.tellthebell.com
We have listed everything that is required for participation in the Tell the Bell survey.
- The Taco Bell survey is a web survey and you will need a device with an internet connection to visit the survey site.
- For language, there are two options. You can choose between English or Spanish.
- A purchase receipt from Taco Bell is required.
- If your purchase receipt has a survey ID, you can use that to participate.
www.tellthebell.com – Rules and Eligibility Criteria
|Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Name||Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
|Survey Prize ||$500 cash|
|Entry Methods ||Online and Mail|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
After the survey, if you want to enter the sweepstakes, follow these rules.
- The customer needs to be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- The sweepstakes are only for legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- The employees of Taco bell cannot participate in the sweepstakes.
- The immediate family of employees cannot participate either.
- You can enter only once in an entry period using any one method.
- Participation without a purchase won’t affect the chance of your winning.
- The prize is non-transferrable and substitution is not permitted.
How to Participate in www.tellthebell.com?
Now check out the step-by-step instruction to participate in the sweepstakes. As you already know there are two ways to participate. One is online Tell the bell survey and the other one is through registration.
Entry through Survey
- Visit a Taco Bell restaurant and get the purchase receipt.
- Now visit the official survey site at www.tellthebell.com.
- On the page, first, choose the language. You can switch from English to Spanish.
- If there is a 16 digit survey Id on your receipt enter that. If not, you can enter the store number, date, and time. Click start.
- Now you will answer the questions of the survey. Give your honest feedback and try to answer all the questions. You can also write a descriptive comment in the message box.
- In the end, you can choose to enter the sweepstakes. If you choose yes, you have to give contact information like your complete address, phone number, and email address. This information will be used to contact you about the sweepstakes results.
Entry through Registration
You can enter through this method and it doesn’t require any purchase.
- Visit the site https://alternatemethodofentry.com/013300.
- You will find a registration form here. Complete it and submit it.
- Check the instructions before you enter. Save the form in PDF as it has a barcode.
- You have to email this PDF to [email protected]
About Taco Bell
Gell Bell founded Taco bell in 1948. He first opened a hotdog stand and named it Bell’s Drive-In. He then developed an interest in Mexican food, especially Tacos. After he learned that, he decided to open another stand in 1951. This was Taco Bell. His business started expanding soon.
The Taco Bell was a drive-in window. There were no sitting or restaurant areas. In 1970, this changed. Taco Bell opened 325 restaurants. Currently, they have more than 7000 restaurants. They are growing internationally with 500 restaurants in 30 countries.
Apart from the specialty, Tacos, they have added many new items to the menu. This includes Doritos, Quesadilla, Nachos, Cinnamon Twists, and more.
Customer service and Support
There are multiple ways to contact Taco Bell customer support. You can visit the official website and fill out the feedback form. Someone from their team will contact you with solutions.
Or you can call on this number 18008226235
Related Tags: www.tellthebell.com